SUMMER BREAK CAMPS 2018
Stay ACTIVE this SUMMER!
Summer programs are subject to change. Additional details may be updated prior to Registration Opening on May 22, 2018.
KGTC has a variety of program options for all ages and levels – all designed to fit into your summer schedule. Fun weekly themes, superhero challenges and activities – see what you can do in our air-conditioned playground.
Summer is a great time to practice; try something new; meet new friends and be on track to achieving new goals.
SEE YOU AT KGTC!
KGTC is a great place to spend your holidays!
Join us during school holiday breaks including: Christmas, Spring, Summer and Pro D (Professional Development) Days.
Camp registration opens approximately one month prior to the holiday. Check the KGTC website calendar for up-to-date details. And remember to Register early to guarantee a spot!
Our staff have each day planned with games, rope swings, trampolines, obstacle courses and apparatus circuits. Active, fun and lots of time to explore or practice the skills you are working to achieve.
Camper Parent/Caregiver Information
- Campers will be divided into age/stage groups as best possible each day.
- Parent/Caregiver must sign children both in and out daily (sign-in sheets are located at Member Services).
- If you are needing to pick up early please let the staff know and note the time you will be back to pick your child up on the sign-in sheet.
- Please ensure any specific medical or special considerations that staff should be aware of, is noted at registration.
- Please send your child(sen) with a backpack containing all belongings (see below).
What to Bring to Camps
A backpack containing:
- Healthy snack(s).
- Lunch for full day campers.
- A water bottle – please label with your name.
- Wear active clothing (NO jeans, belts, zippers or buckles for safety reasons).
- Please do not bring any valuables to the gym.
PROFESSIONAL DAY CAMPS 2017-2018
Choose the dates that work for you.
School Age Camps
- Age: 5+ Years (5’s must be in kindergarten).
- Days Offered: September 22, October 20, November 13, December 4, February 22, February 23, April 23, May 18.
- Time Offered: 9:00am to 3:00pm.